Graphite foils are made of expanded expandable graphite and are free of any additives or binding agents. The special properties of natural graphite - excellent thermal and electrical conductivity and radiation-repellent effect - are also present in our high-purity graphite foils.
- Heat conducting foil for highly effective heat distribution in electronic components, CPUs, etc.
- Heating element in high temperature processes
- Sealing material
- Release foils
- Heat shield
- Protective lining
- Diffusion barrier
- Material thickness: depending on application between 30 µm and 2 mm
- Dimensions: individual dimensions, roll goods, round blanks
- Density: 1.0 - 1.1 g/cm³
- Purity: min. 99% C
- Easy processing: by cutting, pressing or punching
- high temperature resistance: - 210°C to approx. 450°C in normal atmosphere, up to 2500°C in inert atmosphere or vacuum
- chemically resistant to acids and oxidative media
- no corrosion on adjacent components due to high purity
The right additive or special raw material specification exists for every application. Let’s find the appropriate solution together. Our team and I are happy to help you.