Heat management, heat sink applications, antistatic applications and electromagnetic shielding are being widely discussed and increasingly gaining importance in the era of electromobility and due to the demand for weight and cost reduction. With our speciality graphites and mineral additives, we offer products developed precisely for these applications. You can use our conductivity products as additives on their own, or for the synergistic supplementation of existing raw material formulations.
With our GraphTHERM® and GraphCOND® graphite-based conductivity additives, you get a consistent combination of electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity. The conductivities in the end product are more or less highly defined depending on the graphite grade and degree of filling. MagTHERM® is the conductivity additive of choice for applications where electrical conductivity cannot be tolerated. Or are you looking for a high-end material with a very high conductivity? If so, graphene nanoplatelets are the right solution.
- A special particle structure makes a high degree of filling of up to 90% by weight and thermal conductivity > 20 W/mk possible
- Comparatively good processability and low influence on the mechanical properties
- Ultra-thin particles make it possible to set up an effective conductivity network with a low degree of filling
- Conductivity of more than 2 W/mK can be achieved with a filling rate of only 30%
- High thermal and electrical conductivity in combination
- Improvement of the mechanical properties such as strength and surface resilience
- Corrosion protection
- Good price/performance ratio compared to single-layer graphene
- With the white mineral additive, a thermal conductivity of more than 2 W/mK can be easily achieved in plastic compounds
- Good flowability and processability, even at a high proportion of filler
Our conductivity additives are of interest for your application, but you need further information and technical data? Please contact us now! We are also happy to help you choose the right conductivity additive for your application.
The right additive or special raw material specification exists for every application. Let’s find the appropriate solution together. Our team and I are happy to help you.